Tagged by Denise...
1. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A rough draft complete.
A holiday somewhere warm.
2. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
December 25...we had 5 amazing almost strangers over for Christmas dinner.
3. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Moving back to Calgary/maintaining my sanity
4. What was your biggest failure?
To quote my friend Denise:
"I honestly don't consider things failures, but things that make me stronger. Sometimes it takes me a day or two to get out of a slump and realize that though."
5. What was the best thing you bought?
More bookshelves...for more books.
6. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My husband and sons..for surviving the year with me!
7. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Several...including my own...but forgiveness is ongoing!
8. Where did most of your money go?
9. What song will always remind you of 2008?
10. Compared to this time last year, are you i. happier or sadder?
Happier for sure! ii. thinner or fatter? fatter(not for long). iii. Richer or poorer? Richer.
11. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Exercise..outdoor stuff with my family.
12. What do you wish you'd done less of?
13. What was your favorite TV program?
CSI...House...take your pick
14. What was the best book you read?
So many...can't choose... "Irresistable Revolution" "God.com"...
15. What was your favorite film of this year?
Loved...Diary of a Mad Black Woman..watched it this year..know it's old...
16. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 41...girlfriends took me out to dinner and to see the movie Mamma Mia.
17. What kept you sane?
My sister Tanya...and friends...
18. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Glen Beck..Anne Coulter... Mark Gungor
19. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
Love by it's definition MUST flow through.
20. Word you said often enough that it should have been your catchphrase: sheep dip!
I tag: Lori Dawn