Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wounded Loving



It has been a rough couple of weeks years.( the time is blurring )

Thankfulness rises accompanied by tears today.
It is a messy sort of gratitude grown from within the crucible of suffering, pain, frustration...exhaustion...

It is as my beautiful friend Shawntele put it: Joy in the Midst

~ I am grateful for the miracle of Love : whereby we hold our wounded selves against another wounded soul and trust that the Father is making something beautiful out of the mess.

~ I am so thankful for mercy and grace extended when fear dominates and clouds vision and reason.

~ My heart  is humbled by fractured hearts still reaching out, blossoming in the reality of our Heavenly Father's unlimited, matchless Grace and Love.

~ For breath and hope and the ability to let go and trust when everything that can be shaken...is.

~ For Life distilled into precious oil...that anoints and infuses the soul with a sense of eternity.

I am thankful for you....for all of you who read, who comment...who bless me with your lives...

We the broken, wounded lovers..are being made beautiful....just wait and see!

3 comments:

  1. Your friendship blesses me; all your brokenness & messiness, all your junk & stuff, all of YOU!

    This journey we are sharing is amazing and I adore every bit of it! {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet spirit never ceases to amaze me. No matter how messy life gets, you are a bright-shining star. Oh how He adores you! {And I do too! ;-) }

    ReplyDelete