Sunday, August 21, 2011

Unto the King



Now unto the King eternal
Unto the King immortal
Unto the King invisible
The only wise God
The only wise God

Unto the King be glory and honour
Unto the King forever
Unto the King be honour and glory forever
And forever amen, amen.

~~lyrics by : Joey Holder~~


"Of every religion I've studied, 
only Jesus-fully God, abandoned his glory,
to suffer and serve the very creation he made. 
Then to die as a sacrifice for us, 
that we may rule in Glory with him. 
Show me any other 'god' who's done this..." 
~~Hanz Jorgensen~~

 
"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, 
of infinite importance. 
The only thing it cannot be is moderately important." 
~~C.S. Lewis~~ 

Some days I realize it's already been said...and can't be said better.
Calling out to Him today because He is everything I need.
Worshiping Him today because there is no other worthy. 

"When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
What is man that you are mindful of him...
the son of man that you care for him?"

~~ Psalm 8:3-4 ~~

All praise and honor are yours, oh Lord my God.
I am in love....with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment