Wednesday, February 16, 2011

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Beyond Compare ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, 
they are not wise."
 2 Cor. 10:12 


I am beyond compare.

I wish I'd remember that :
...on the day I get off the phone with someone...
...sure I'm doing it all wrong...
...on the days I look in the mirror and see...ugly.
...then there are the days I close my eyes...
and all  I see is a failure to complete...

But truly...

I am beyond compare.

I am Beautiful.
I am Wonderful.
I am Captivating.
I am Vibrant.
I am Passionate.
I am Strong.
I am Creative.
I am Joyous.
I am Fierce.
I am Intelligent.
I am Delightful.
I am Beloved.

There are no--ER's added to the end of those adjectives.

no.... more.... than..
better than...
less than...
more likely to..
less likely....to
be...

I just ....

AM.

Because...

HE knows me. 
HE began me. 
HE fashioned me.
HE is good.
HE is trustworthy.
HE finishes.
What HE starts.

I . Am. Beyond. Compare.

I. B.e.l.i.e.v.e.

Do you???

No comments:

Post a Comment