Sunday, October 18, 2009

Perspective....

I've been living a little too much inside my own head lately.
Although....considering the fact that it is MY head...well....

It becomes a problem when I get so wrapped up in my own interpretation
of events, situations...other people's actions and reactions.

I spend a lot of my life interpreting.
Assessing.
Analyzing.
Categorizing.
Sifting.

It gets pretty busy inside my head.
Synapses firing..shooting off in all directions.

It makes me tired.

I am officially tired.

Bone weary tired.

But at the same time...

I am relieved!

Just because I am....
...doesn't mean I have to remain so.


RELIEF!

Acceptance of who one is in all one's ugly mess...can be followed swiftly on the heels by..

Who one chooses to become...

Maybe even who one always has been...but was just masked...hidden...shrouded...

..by a limited perspective.

This is why I enjoy getting older....

I am soooo hoping that some of my present perspectives
get challenged and eradicated sooner than later...

I can feel my self delusions choking me....

The greatest thing about my journey...

Is the companion I have along the way...

The One whose perspective is clear and unflinching...

Relief.
Joy.
Hope.
Peace.
Rest.

The Author. And Finisher.

It's all a matter of perspective.

I prefer His.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmmmm, yup. perspective is everything.
    I'm so glad He is patient with me as I sometimes take my time in deciding to make better changes...sigh.
    Extremely happy to be reading your blog again!!!! lol

    ReplyDelete