Sunday, September 25, 2011

Juanita Recommends: Social Media Resources

So yesterday in this blog I listed several resources for my ongoing Social Media education. Two small-ish books were misplaced, overlooked and subsequently found late last night in an obscure place under a pile of  important papers on the floor near my desk.
{I use the word important in the very loosest sense}
Sigh...I fantasize about being an organized person, I really do!
But I digress.
These two small books, each approx. 8.5cm wide by 5 cm tall are sitting in front of me as I type.
Honestly, the size belies the content.Gems. Both of them. Packed full of information, wisdom, images and tips, these two books taught me more in one evening than days spent reading online and researching individual topics. I took notes: lots of notes, as they are borrowed from my local library.  These books are now officially on a wish list. Christmas is coming and my stocking is empty.


Pick them up if you can, pass them on if you will :


1. the social media marketing book by Dan Zarella
2. The Twitter Book by Tim O'Reilly and Sarah Milstein


For any of you out there pursuing a Social Media education like I am or if you are wanting just a basic understanding of what all the fuss is about, check them out and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment