Monday, July 25, 2011

B90Days: There is no God like JEHOVAH


YAHWEH/JEHOVAH (The Lord)

JEHOVAH-ELOHIM (The Lord Is God)

JEHOVAH-ELYON (The Lord God Most High)

EL-SHADDAI (The Almighty God)

JEHOVAH-JIREH (The Lord Will Provide)

JEHOVAH-REPHEKA (The Lord Is Healer)

JEHOVAH-TSIDQENU (The Lord Is Our Righteousness)

JEHOVAH-TSEBAOTH (The Lord Of Host)

JEHOVAH-NISSI (The Lord Is Conqueror)

JEHOVAH-SHALOM (The Lord Is Peace)

JEHOVAH-SHAMAH (The Lord Is There)

JESUS

NO.OTHER.GODS.

remember.

do.not.forget.

be.careful.

love.

revere.

obey.


"Acknowledge and take to heart this day 
that the Lord is God in heaven above 
and on the earth below. 
There is no other."
~~Deuteronomy 4:39~~

As I lay here and reflect, my body is wracked with pain.
Answers are few and far between.
Explanations not forthcoming.

With everything in me I proclaim the character of my God:

HE is who HE says HE is.

The name of the LORD is a strong tower; 
the righteous run to it and are safe.
~~ Proverbs 18:10 ~~

While I am hostage to this pain....
seemingly captive and contained...
I read and agree with John Piper in The Dangerous Duty of Delight....

"God is more glorified in us, 
when we are most satisfied in Him."

I gaze into the face of God in His word....and DECLARE :

THERE IS NO GOD LIKE JEHOVAH
i.am.satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment